Open Aid Alliance works with the unique potential of each individual to overcome stigma as they seek greater health.
Our services include:
- Free HIV and hepatitis C testing
- Low cost Chlamydia and gonorrhea testing
- Free Counseling Services
- Community outreach and education including HIV 101 and HIV+ Speaker's Bureau
- Housing assistance for people living with HIV who income qualify
- Case Management
- Syringe Exchange Program
- Condoms and personal lubricant
Visit openaidalliance.org for more information about our services and programs.